A 5 Star Review




We are both stoked to have read the 5 Star review which came in from Shirley Revill. This is what she wrote:

5 Star Rating

At first glance you would think this was a children's book but this is definitely not the case at all.
There is much to be learnt from the story that unfolds from the pages of this book and I was captivated from the first page.
The story is one of oppression by a race that thinks it's superior to all others and want's to rid the world of what is deemed an inferior race.

The tale that is told reminds me of the Nazis with the brutality and separation of family groups.
The characters might not be people but rather red and grey squirrels which I think is a very clever take on a story that is all too common in the history of mankind.

This book was given to me in exchange for a fair and honest review and I think this cleverly written book is fully worthy of five stars.
Definitely not a children's book but I would think thirteen years to adult is the ages I would recommend for.
A well written story that I really enjoyed reading and I highly recommend. I will certainly be reading this book again.


Thank you Shirley for this, we appreciate your encouraging words.


Comments

Popular Posts